Finance Manager, MNC
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$40000 - HK$50000 per month|
Our client is a global lifestyle-goods company headquartered in USA with regional hub in Hong Kong. The company is reputable for their strong brand positioning with business presence around the world. With the APAC business expansion and upscale plan, the company is looking for a Finance Manager to drive further success in their finance.
- Lead the account team and ensure that all month-end and yearly-end closing are completed accurately, in timely manner and in accordance with corporate guideline
- Responsible for various analytical and management reports including monthly P&L closing, variance analysis, flash and dashboards
- Make recommendations on all aspects of the operation and identify risks & opportunities to improve performance and productivity
- Develop business models for management's decision and facilitate financial performance monitoring
- Maintain effective financial control and reporting system to comply with internal group policies and external statutory requirements
- Assist in special projects and initiatives, e.g. process improvement, system development, budget modelling, policies and procedures set.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent professional qualifications
- Preferably Member of recognized accounting professional bodies, e.g. HKICPA/ACCA
- At least 5 years auditing and accounting experience, with experience acquired in Retail / FMCG / Trading & Manufacturing companies preferred
- Good command of English and Cantonese; fluency in Mandarin is preferred
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Assistant Manager