Finance Manager - Greater China 65K
Our client is part of a leading real estate company with a regional APAC and Greater China headquarters in HK. They hold a strong portfolio of commercial real estate and operate them across various sectors for their clients. They have excellent benefits including medical that covers dependants as well as flexible working and remote work practices. The ideal candidate will have Big 4 audit experience as well as commercial exposure.
About the role:
- Reporting to the Finance Director, manage all finance functions with key focus on Greater China entities
- Delivery of consolidated reports and manage overseas accounting staff and vendors
- Take part as the financial lead when supporting business and strategic planning processes
- Provide analytical insights on new initiatives and business analysis on opportunities
- ERP system improvement and internal control projects
- Bachelor degree or above in Finance, Business or Accounting
- Minimum 8 years of working experience, previous audit training in a Big 4 environment is an advantage
- Previous experience with real estate, logistics or strong Greater China exposure would be a plus
- Ability to work closely with senior management C-Suite positions within the firm
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin - Preferred
Interested applicants apply with the link below or for a quick application, please forward your resume quoting #250572 - Finance Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org with a few bullet points of introduction highlighting your experiences.