Finance Manager - Global Hedge Fund
- Multi-Strategy Global Hedge Fund
- Corporate Accountant with IFRS and USGAAP Experience
- Big 4 + Commercial Experience with CPA
Our client is an established global hedge fund business with offices across the globe. They're currently looking for a seasoned finance individual to join their business in Asia as Finance Manager.
Reporting to the Asia Controller, you will be responsible for finance and accounting duties which includes preparation and review of month-end closing, journal entries, reconciliations, tax and regulatory filings and audit financial statements. You will work closely with different departments across various jurisdictions to ensure efficient and accurate delivery of management reports on a periodical basis. This role requires good time management, keen eye on detail and ability to multi-task. You will also assist on coaching and mentoring junior team members.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree with an internationally recognised accounting qualification
- 12 - 15 years' relevant working experience in Finance with relevant skills in corporate and management accounting in a sizeable buy-side or banking firm
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
- Strong hands-on knowledge of IFRS and USGAAP reporting standards a pre-requisite
- Confidence in stakeholder management at all levels
- Must be based in Hong Kong
Interested parties, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting RR248199 or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.