Finance Manager - FP&A
A globally leading player in the construction and engineering business. As part of an expanding industry, they are currently revamping their team to meet the analytical demands from senior management. They are currently looking for a finance manager to build their FP&A team.
- Reporting to the Finance Director, this is a contributor role where you will perform all financial analysis and planning, budgeting and forecasting for the region.
- Scenario modelling for new business initiatives and assessing project feasibilities
- Manage junior staff and develop talent for future leadership pipelining
- Managing tender and pricing procedures for the company in regional projects
- Working closely with the in country finance and operation teams, you will provide quality commercial, financial insight and analysis to the leadership.
- Provide recommendations to local business on profitability and review business cases
- Ad hoc projects in systems
- Degree holder, CPA qualified accountant preferred
- Minimum 5 years of FP&A experience gained in a sizable company with regional exposure preferred
- Previous Audit experience would be an added advantage
- Excellent analytical skills, business partnering experience with other functions is a plus
- Candidates with less experiences will be considered for Assistant Manager - FP&A
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese)
The client offers a competitive remuneration and package. Interested applicants please apply below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting #244366 - Finance Manager (FP&A) with a short summary of your experiences.