Finance Director - Sizable team
About the company:
Our client is a leading European services business with a growing presence in the Greater China area. They are a market leader in providing services to other companies across various business sectors. The Finance Director will manage a sizable team and be responsible for reporting the business performance to the region head and global headquarters. Strong interpersonal skills are a must and ability to communicate fluently in English and Chinese.
- Manage and lead the Finance & Accounting team including staff members in Hong Kong. Assist in the setup of a shared service centre
- Ensure monthly financial and management reports are accurately presented in accordance with company guidelines and internal control policies
- Manage a sizable finance team of over 15 people with 2 direct reports
- Review consolidated accounts and provide commentary on businesses to the regional headquarters as well as global team
- In charge of working with external auditors, ensure compliance with deadlines and completion of statutory audits
- Key driver of budgeting, forecasting and analysis process
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related disciplines with professional qualification
- Big 4 and CPA Qualified Accountant is a must
- At least 12 years of working experience in accounting related fields in a sizable organization and at least 5 years in supervisory or managerial level
- Good ability to manage stakeholders and to understand accounting implications
- Project management experience in internal control, accounting, or systems
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin)
Interested applicants please apply with the link below. For a quick application please forward your resume to email@example.com quoting #251299 - Finance Director in the subject line with a few bullet points of your relevant experiences in the subject line.