Finance Business Partner, Asia
- Newly Created Function
- Finance Business Partnering Role
- Growing Regional Team
An exciting opportunity has arisen within one of our regional key clients in the asset management industry based in Hong Kong. This is part of a newly created function within their APAC Finance team.
As a Director, you will be working very closely with the head of the function in supporting the business in commercial decisions based on numbers produced by the Finance teams. This is a business partnering role that requires the incumbent to provide in-depth analysis, as well as, presenting assumptions to the business, in view of influencing stakeholders at regional and global levels. Strategic mindset, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills are key to this role.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- CPA qualification or equivalent with tertiary education
- 10- 15 years' experience with relevant business partnering, business management or financial planning & analysis skills in financial services industry
- Asset management industry knowledge high preferable
- Asia Pacific Regional Experience
- Near native fluency in English a must
- Must already be based in Hong Kong or holds HK Permanent Residency
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click APPLY NOW, quoting RR238968.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.