Export Sales Executive - Food / 25k plus commission
- Global leading food manufacturer
- Stable business with career growth opportunity
- Strong English is a MUST
My client is a public listed food manufacturer/processor with more than 100,000 employee globally. With over 20 billion USD revenue in 2020, they are one of the top market leaders within the food industry. Looking to further strengthen their Hong Kong business, they are now in search of an Export Sales Executive. Candidates with no sales experience will also be considered.
You will be driving the monthly sales activities to achieve commercial target. You will be collaborating and supporting key clients to ensure customers' satisfaction. As an Export Sales Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining strong and quality relationship with key clients and customers
- Conducting sales activities to promote company's product and to achieve commercial target
- Leading negotiation and development of sustainable beneficial trade partnership
- Conducting regular market research and explore new business opportunities
- Provide regular management reporting such as sales forecast, promotion expenses, sales activities summary etc
To qualify, one must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 1 years of sales, buying or merchandising experience
- Sales experience is not necessary; open to buyers or merchandiser
- Interest to develop sales and account management skills
- Interest to work within the food manufacturing / trading industry
- Proactive, energetic, willing to learn and team player
- Strong command in both spoken and written Chinese and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email email@example.com
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 248946.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.