Equities Project Manager - Global Investment Bank
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Ambition Executive Search|
- APAC Market Coverage
- Growing Equities Business
- Global Investment Bank
Our client is a global investment banking group with a strong presence in Asia Pacific. To support a growing Equities and Prime business, our client is looking for a high calibre and experienced Project Manager to lead and execute regional new business initiatives across Asia for their Global Markets Operations.
Reporting to the Head of the team, you will be responsible for planning and implementing different new business ideas across different functions to support their growth. You will take on hands-on approach in all end to end aspects of the projects. You will also monitor and control post implementation environments. You must have a clear understanding of the whole operations trade lifecycle process within an investment banking environment, and be able to liaise with different stakeholders across the business in different markets. Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and strong relationship management are key skills necessary to be successful.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree, with relevant project certifications (Six Sigma, Prince2, etc) would be preferred
- At least 10 years' experience within investment banking, with a mixture of Operations / Middle Office AND Projects skills
- Excellent knowledge of front to back processes within an investment banking environment, running process, automation, and system improvement initiatives
- Highly efficient and energetic, not afraid to get their hands dirty
- MUST HAVE Equities and Prime Brokerage product exposure
- Near native English language fluency, Cantonese a plus
- Asian market coverage a pre-requisite
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click APPLY NOW quoting RR247301.
Due to volume of applications, ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED.