|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R|
- Understand the various architecture domains - Business, Infrastructure, Data and Technology domain in a fast-changing digital world.
- Work with a team of highly motivated technical individuals to define the "Enterprise Architecture"
- Be aware of client's group level standards, policies and guidelines pertaining to their respective architecture that require compliance across the project work streams
- Review each project's deliverable to ensure coherent and holistic solution for the Enterprise as well as confirming to the EA standards defined by Client
- Review each project's deliverables, provide recommendations to improve the robustness of the architecture
- Facilitate the adoption of the best solution option among alternatives, ensuring solution meets the client's requirements, leveraging respective domain SMEs where applicable
- Access and evaluate the impact on infrastructure based on the solution proposed by the projects
- Ensure the proposed architecture meets the needs of the client in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer focus, positive "roll up the sleeves, and get it done" attitude
- Willing to wear multiple-hats and take ownership
- Willing to pair often with colleagues in defining a solution and/or resolve client's issues and risks identified.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Good presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, disciplined and reliable
- High motivation and confidence levels
- Inclination to understand and learn application/business functionality quickly
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.