Well known beauty brand
Flexible working environment and culture
Cross border TP and HK brand site management
My client is a international distributor within the beauty and cosmetic industry. To cope with their ecommerce expansion, they are now in search of a Ecommerce Manager.
Reporting to the General Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage and take full ownership of HK brand site and China cross border market place (Tmall) with full P&L ownership
- Plan sales & marketing strategies and budget to drive online traffics to achieve sales target
- Manage and monitor operation and sales & marketing performance of TP and China local ecommerce team
- Manage HK brand site regarding daily operation, site update, product offer and etc.
- Collaborate with internal stake holders on marketing activities
- Conduct regular research and analysis to improve brand image and market share
To qualify, one must possess:
- Degree holder with at 4 years of ecommerce management experience within the consumer industry
- Experience with cross border ecommerce business and working with TP is a MUST
- Experience with XiaoHongShu, Douyin, Wechat, Weibo is a plus
- Experience with Hong Kong brand site management is a plus
- Proactive, good communication skills with strong business sense
- Good communication with both spoken and written Chinese and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email email@example.com
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 257391.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend