Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Divisional Manager, Sales & Marketing
- Hybrid work model based in South China
- Drive Online Sales & Digital Brand Growth
- DTC, Marketplace & On-Demand channels
Our client is a leading global FMCG company with a strong network of business partners, enabling them to reach consumers in markets around the world. They strive to meet the evolving needs and preferences of consumers internationally. To support its continued expansion in China, the Company has created a new role for an E-commerce and Digital Marketing Manager to work closely with the Global team and trade partners. This role will optimize the customer experience and drive online sales with a hybrid work model based in South China.
As the E-commerce and Digital Marketing Manager, your primary responsibility will be to enhance China's digital and e-commerce presence. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Implementing best practices, managing designated key accounts, reviewing listings, improving product visibility, researching new opportunities, analyzing data, and growing marketplace opportunities.
- Partnering closely with the Regional Head of Commercial, executing e-commerce and digital marketing strategies for the full portfolio across key channels.
- Driving online sales growth and optimizing the customer journey across various e-commerce platforms, including JD, Tmall, Douyin, Xiaohongshu, and Meituan.
- Enhancing the Company's brand presence across social media platforms such as WeChat, Weibo, Baidu, Xiao HongShu, Douban, Meituan, and DouYin.
- Improving the Company's SEO and SEM strategies to drive website traffic and guide customers through the entire consumer journey, from building brand awareness to activation programs and ultimately leading to purchases, making our brand the top choice for customers.
- Identifying and creating opportunities with new and existing listings, making recommendations, and driving performance.
- Identifying and growing new opportunities within DTC, Marketplace, and On-Demand channels.
- Working with the Regional and National Sales team to identify e-commerce strategies to achieve omnichannel objectives.
- Partnering with the Global brand team and channel marketing to develop and execute annual campaigns, initiatives, and content within the customer base.
- Monitoring ROI, developing and tracking KPIs that align with the Company's business objectives and goals.
- Attracting and developing new talent, building e-commerce and digital capabilities while driving a high-performance culture.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with 8+ years of digital and e-commerce management experience in China, specifically in the consumer product sector or agency background.
- Experience designing joint business plans with a proven track record in leading and driving data-driven e-commerce tactics.
- Familiarity with China's digital landscape and e-commerce platforms is essential.
- Proven experience in digital marketing and e-commerce with strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret complex data and turn insights into actionable strategies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong business acumen and excellent data analysis abilities
- Excellent command of Mandarin and English.
Contact Anki Lau at +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL265855.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend