Division Merchandising Manager - European Sourcing Company
- Leading a team of 12+
- Strategic Sourcing and Business Development
- Identifying & Exploring New Product Range
Our client is an International Sourcing company with a great variety of product range and headquartered in Europe. The company has a strong business presence in Europe market with Hong Kong as a buying office. The company is currently looking for a Division Merchandising Manager covering the non-food product category.
Based in Hong Kong and required occasional travel, you will be responsible for all Merchandising and Business Development strategies in line with the commercial objective. As a Division Merchandising Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team of 12+, driving strategic sourcing, merchandising, pricing and business development plan
- Motivating the team to achieve business goal and sales turnover
- Ensuring operational excellence and maintaining high compliance standard
- Monitoring market trend, exploring new product range, and capturing business opportunity accordingly
- Maintaining effective communication and relationships with buyers, customers, internal, external key stakeholder, and development suitable partnerships
- Identifying continuous process improvement plans and leading the team with best practice
- Partnering with internal stakeholders to formulate enhancement plans and strategies for people and improve functional competencies
- Driving the growth of a positive and performance-driven team culture
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 10+ years' experience in buying office, and with a solid track record on product range management, vendor management and sourcing in a multinational working environment
- In-depth knowledge and expertise in European or Germany retailers' system are a MUST
- Solid exposure on P&L responsibility with strong track record of success in driving business growth via Strategic Sourcing and Business Development
- Excellent team management & development skills, the solution-oriented mindset with concrete and tactical development experience
- Experience in a non-food product category is an advantage
- Brilliant communication and influencing skills, solution-oriented and entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent command of written & spoke English, Mandarin and Cantonese is a MUST
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL246127 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.