Director - Operations Lead North APAC, CIB
- Regional On/Offshore Responsibilities
- Operations Experience in Corporate & Investment Banking
- Continuous Improvement Mindset
Our client is a global player with a strategic growth plan in the region. They are seeking a highly experienced Operations executive to lead their North APAC business remit from their Hong Kong regional hub.
As an Operations Director, you will manage a regional team consisting of around 150 people and ensuring high quality product and service delivery to internal and external stakeholders, and clients. You will also be supporting the Bank in implementing internal controls, driving transformation initiatives, as well as dealing with regulators. This role requires a senior individual that can manage matrix reporting, attention to detail, change manager capabilities, and contstantly adapt to a growing business.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above
- 15-20 years relevant working experience in a regional (APAC or North Asia) capacity as Business Manager, COO or Head of Operations in a sizeable financial institution
- 10 years leadership experience, managing both onshore and offshore functions
- Must have FX, Fixed Income OR Corporate Banking products knowledge
- Highly advanced communication skills in English, other Asian languages desirable
- Proven track record of driving successful transfomation initiatives
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk quoting RR247499 or call 3103 4324. Click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted parties will be notified.