Director - Head of Operations (Equities)
- Established Financial Services Group
- APAC Operations Responsibilities
- Supporting Equities (Vanilla) Business Line
One of our key clients is currently seeking a highly experienced Operations leader to join their Equities business supporting their vanilla trading desks for the region, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Head of Asia Operations, you will be responsible for managing equity Operations teams across Asia in trade support function, ensuring high standard of quality and efficient delivery of service to the business. You will also be leading best practice implementation within the Operations functions, as well as monitoring risk and control measures within the business. You will be involved in new products and business initiatives, and work very closely with a number of key stakeholders across the Board.
To qualify, individuals must have:
- Tertiary degree in Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years' relevant working experience in Operations within a sizeable financial institution with stable working history
- Must have strong Equities product experience with proven track record of managing regional teams
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
- Highly proficient knowledge of HKEx / SFC Regulations
- Must be currently based in Hong Kong
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk quoting RR248227 or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.