Digital Program/ Project Manager (Insurance)- 50-65k
- Provide project management within Digital Transformation program throughout their life-cycle
- Work for project sponsors and key stakeholders to prepare the business case
- Lead project managers from Digital Transformation Program Office to assist individual project team for clearance from Finance, Risk & Compliance, Information Security and Legal departments before production
- To prepare various project reporting to Group and local HK PMO
- To coordinate vendor sourcing process include but not limited to RFP preparation, SoW preparation, review & sign-off, etc
- Lead project managers in vendor management, off-shore delivery team management and coordinate with internal IT functional departments
- Manage to change business and technical requirements by effectively suggesting solutions or contingency plans at the appropriate stage of projects
- Maintain good relationship with key stakeholders across all functional departments including Business and IT
- Bachelor degree or above in business management or STEM related disciplines
- 5-8 years of working experience in consulting, business operation, or project management, preferably in the financial services industry
- Experience of working in a banking environment within large, complex change projects, particularly those implementing digital and other cutting edge tech solutions.
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders based on a good understanding of the business Objectives and Key Outcomes and the services they require to meet thos
- Ability to help drive projects deliveries
- Experience in working with diverse teams of different work streams
- Ability to think innovatively and find creative solutions, with a proactive problem solving approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong communication skills both written and verbally
- Experience working in Agile, or knowledge of the key principles of the methodology
- Self-starter, who can work pro-actively with minimum supervision
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.