Digital Marketing Manager, E-Commerce - Consumer Electronics
- Renowned Consumer Electronics Company
- Drive Digital and Social Media Strategy
- Brand and Consumer Engagement Tactics
Our client is a leading MNC consumer electronics product company, and it is one of the top companies with a broad range of product portfolios in the world. It is a global organization with a strong presence in APAC. With the E-Commerce expansion plan, they are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the newly launched team to maximize the business opportunity.
Based in HK, you will be responsible for all the Digital Marketing strategy for the eCommerce platform in line with the commercial objective. As a Digital Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading digital marketing initiatives, managing the budget to enhance brand awareness on the digital and social media platform
- Managing, developing, and driving brand & consumer engagement activities on Digital platform through all digital touchpoints, monitoring KPIs and conversion rate
- Closely partnering with internal partners to identify market trends and insights to maximize performance based on the findings
- Designing a comprehensive model to measure, and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Analyzing and evaluating full-cycle customer experience across all channels
- Driving project management and closely partnering with the key stakeholder/ marketing team to manage agencies and vendor partners
- Formulating brand building for the e-tail channel and sustaining business growth through digital channels
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 6 years of experience in Digital Marketing management in the E-Commerce sector
- Good understanding of digital marketing and digital advertising technology
- Data and results-driven, with knowledge around metrics, KPI, ROI analysis and A/B testing
- Excellent commercial acumen with a proactive and creative solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent command of written & spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese is a MUST.
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL245060 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.