Demand Planning Manager - FMCG / 45k
- Global Fortune 500 conglomerate
- Team leading opportunity
- Demand and sales operation planning
My client is a Global Fortune 500 FMCG and retail company. With more than 140,000 employees globally, they have business over 27 regions. To cope with their planning needs, they are now in search of a Demand Planning Manager.
You will lead a team of 5 and manage the overall demand planning process. You will coordinate with both internal and external stake holders to ensure accurate forecast, efficient replenishment and precise sales data. As a Demand Planning Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead a team of 5 subordinates and manage the overall demand planning and sales operation process
- Managing and monitoring the forecast through sales data and trends analysis
- Managing overall replenishment and inventory change throughout the product cycle
- Conducting accurate sales data analysis and evaluating sales performance for future trends
- Contributing on business operation / planning development on a strategic level
- Ensuring system is up to date with relative data
To quality, one must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 7-8 years of planning experience within the consumer sector
- At least 1-2 years of team management experience is a MUST
- Candidate with experience handling FMCG product (specifically F&B) would be an advantage
- Exposure to SAP and Excel is a MUST
- Strong statistical mind, number sensitive and responsible
- Strong command of both written and spoken Chinese and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email email@example.com
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 250092.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.