Cyber Security Specialist (Threat Attack)- 50-60k
- Independent collection, analysis, and production of finished cyber threat Intelligence in support of regional IT departments, Group Cyber Operations team, and other lines of business.
- Maintain awareness of the global threat landscape and review complex, technical threat data, enrich it with contextual information and produce in finished intelligence for key stakeholder consumption.
- Conduct technical analysis and reporting that will influence proactive detection logic and methodologies implemented across businesses.
- Regularly collaborate with Group Cyber Operations Team, regional IT team and partners to respond to incidents and aid in investigations.
- Lead and manage external stakeholder relationships, including service providers, government bodies and others.
- 5+ years of technical cyber security experience, including supporting incident response, cyber investigations and/or SOC employment.
- Self-driven individual with the ability to operate independently and possessing comprehensive understanding of the cyber threat intelligence cycle, threat modelling and incident response.
- Strong technical writing skills with the ability to assimilate complex information and convey it in simple, succinct briefs.
- Attention to detail, analysis experience and ability to review and assess logs for anomalous activity, seeking out threats.
- Positive attitude, ability to manage time to adhere to deadlines and seeking to improve others while continuously learning and identifying ways to strengthen the collection and analysis systems to advance Cyber Threat Intelligence Program.
- Bachelors / masters degree in computer science, computer engineering or other relevant degrees and/or certification in Information Security (e.g. CISA, CISM, CCSP, CISSP, CEH, etc) is desirable.
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.