- Lead the joint effort with Marketing and CRM team to plan and implement the day to day events, promotions, and marketing communications for the regional shopping mall loyalty program and other commercial activity.
- Lead the implementation of data-driven customer segmentation through in-depth understanding of audience targeting and the use cases of segmentation within CRM platforms.
- Support the development of customer lifecycle activity planning in terms of acquisition, engagement and retention for the high value members
- Identify the room of improvement in terms of different customer engagement initiatives to improve the customer engagement with measurable KPIs
- Lead A/B test experiment by developing the proof of concept to quantify the promotion/communication effectiveness which generated the insights for future campaign
- Conduct regular analysis for the campaign/promotion and make recommendation based on the pre and post campaign analysis
- Drive data capture process to enrich the customer profile to form a single customer view in customer data platform (CDP) which including the data source from customer digital footprints, transactional behaviours, customer feedback, etc. to create personalized marketing journey adoption in SFMC
- Degree holder or above in Business Analytics, Information Systems, Data Science, Statistics, MIS, Business Management, Marketing
- 5+ years of experience in a comparable CRM or loyalty program role in property , luxury retail, beauty or hospitality industry
- 2+ years of hands on experience with CRM system (Salesforce service cloud) and email marketing platforms (salesforce marketing cloud)
- Experience with Data Visualisation and Dashboard Tools (i.e. Tableau, Power BI)
- Strong background in customer acquisition, engagement and retention strategies to drive commercial growth
- Analytical and problem-solving mind-set with experience in handling large data sets
- Bring a 'can do' attitude and be excited about the opportunity to work in an Agile environment that provides exposure to wide range of tasks and individuals across the business.
- A team-centred approach with strong communication skills to navigate through the different level of the organization.
Contact Ted LAU on (852) 3103 4326 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number TL257861
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend