Credit Analyst, Risk Management (Corporate Bank)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$30000 - HK$65000 per month|
Credit Approval Manager, Commercial Banking
Our client is a sizable banking group with a diverse business in Hong Kong. They are currently expanding the team and looking for a Credit Analyst, Risk Management.
Reporting to the Head of Credit Risk and CRO, you will be responsible for reviewing and preparing credit proposals for Corporate Banking Division to make sure they meet the bank's credit standards and comply with regulatory and policy guidelines. You will also be responsible for client portfolio post-approval monitoring. You will update credit policies for related regulatory requirements. You will provide support to credit risk management and overall risk control.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Risk or other related disciplines
- At least 5 years' experience in credit related roles Corporate Banking
- Experience in commercial banking for front office will be an advantage
- Knowledgeable in commercial banking loan products is an advantage
- Good communication skills and able to work under stress
- Proficient in both English and Chinese
Interested parties, please click "APPLY NOW" or send your application to email@example.com or contact at Anthony Chan +852 3103 4363
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only