Cost Planning Manager
Our client is a well established Retail and Consumer Products Multinational with regional hub based in Hong Kong . They are currently looking for an ambitious and analytical talent to join their Group Corporate Services function.
Reporting to Corporate Services Team Head , this is an individual contributor role where you will be responsible for group costs analysis and budget tracking, in particular people's costs. This role will see your working closely with various business units, HR and Finance departments on a regular basis. Keeping up to date with organisation developments and a solid understanding of cost base allocation, you will own and manage the financial planning & analysis function for associated people's costs. This is an excellent opportunity where you will gain a bird's eye view to the regional function, and make critical decisions and projections on initiatives.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Finance / Accounting/ Business Management
- Minimum 6 years of work experiences
- Solid Costing and FP&A experiences gained in sizable multinationals
- Exceptional communications and presentation skills with strong commercial acumen
- Ability to work in a deadline driven and multi project environment
- Excellent English and Chinese language skills
#LI-DL Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 251333 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only