Corporate Strategies and Planning - Senior Manager
Our client is a highly reputable Hong Kong listed company with strong presence in local and regional markets. To facilitate their company growth, they are looking for a high calibre Senior Manager to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Board of Directors, your responsibilities will include:
- Formulate and assist with company's business transformation strategies
- Facilitate efficiency and cost savings initiatives across different departments, including operation processes reviews, workflows and systems enhancements
- Add values to the digitisation projects
- Conduct Business Planning, analysis for management business review and decision making
- Developing short term and long term financial modelling and business scenarios to support business growth
- Act as a business partner to the team to implement improved processes to increase company's efficiency and profitability
- Working with business leaders to understand opportunities, structure objectives, identify and minimise risks
- Working closely and being a Strong business partner for with different teams
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance/ Business/ Management or related discipline
- Consultancy background with exposure in business strategies and planning are the highly preferred
- Qualified in ACCA, AICPA, HKICPA or equivalent is a plus
- At least 8-15 years of experience with preferably sizable companies with complex structure
- Strong experience in Transformation with an understanding of operations
- Smart, energetic person who is ambitious to strive for excellence
- Excellent command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese is required
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Dynamic personality with an analytical mindset
Please contact Kady Wu through calls or whatsapps at (852) 3103 4314 OR Email to email@example.com OR click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.