Control Manager, Bank
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$50000 - HK$60000 per month|
Our client is a renowned Retail and Commercial Bank in Hong Kong with strong local presence. With the team expanding, an excellent opportunity arises for Control Testing professionals.
- Provide risk and control recommendation for assigned disciplines and associated controls
- Drive initiatives in improving control designs and mechanisms
- Perform control testing and SME review of controls and monitoring plans to ensure that specific business and regulatory requirements are fulfilled
- Provide assurance on attestations through selective control assurance, and highlight material control weaknesses
- Monitor implementation of recommendations made by internal/external auditors and external regulators
- Coordinate or provide support in governance meetings in delivering simple, insightful data analysis enabling Management to timely identify where concerns exist and read across domains would be valuable.
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance, Risk Management, or related discipline qualifications
- Over 7 years of banking experience, ideally with exposure to operations management in banking environment
- Excellent analytical, project management and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with fluency in Putonghua an advantage