Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 10 May 2023
- SalaryHK$600000 - HK$850000 per annum
- LocationHong Kong
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineAmbition Executive Search, Sales & Marketing
Consumer Insight Manager - FMCG / Retail
- Open to candidates with a Marketing Research Agency background
- Newly Created In-house Role
- Optimize Business Performance
Our client is a global FMCG company with a presence in over 40 countries. The company strongly focuses on research and development and invests heavily in innovation to create new and exciting products for its customers.
Based in HK, the Consumer Insight Manager will be responsible for building the business team's data analysis capabilities; monitoring consumer behaviour and category trends enables the identification of future opportunities.
- Taking ownership of brand business insights and collaborating with the business team to drive actionable change
- Promoting a culture of fact-based decision-making to maintain a competitive edge and make informed decisions to drive business growth.
- Identifying business issues, developing plans, and managing market research projects to capitalize on opportunities
- Developing brand portfolio and establishing efficient tracking mechanisms for concept and product to optimize business performance
- Performing reviews after a product launch and summarizing key insights can offer valuable information for future enhancements and implementation.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 7+ years' experience in a Data Analytics/ Consumer Insight/ Market Research role in the FMCG product sector
- Experience in marketing research/ marketing solutions agency and leading major analytics projects in the FMCG/ Retail sector
- Solid experience in driving data-driven brand strategy in a fast-paced environment with excellent project management skills
- Outstanding business acumen with strong analytical and professional presentation skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
*Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Manager.
Contact Anki Lau at +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL265403.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend