|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
About the Company
Our client is a leading business in Hong Kong with multiple business operations. They are currently looking for a talented individual to join their team and lead audit engagements in Hong Kong.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee the group compliance framework and review business operations to identify regulatory requirements
- Assess business operations to identify regulatory requirements for various business areas
- Work with senior team on risk management plans and activities
- Collaborate closely with various business units to maintain documentation controls related to standard procedures
- Plan and execute monitoring review plans to meet regulatory obligations
- Ad Hoc projects and duties
- Bachelor's degree or above in business, finance or legal field
- At least 10-15 years in a compliance, legal or risk management function of a sizable company
- Ability to be independant and capable of understanding complex businesses
- Strong interpersonal skills and both written and verbal English, Fluency in Cantonese is an advantage
- Strong leadership, communication skills and ability to understand complex issues
Interested applicants please apply with a quick application please forward your resume to email@example.com quoting #248002 - Compliance Manager in subject line.