Complaint Handling Team Lead, Banking
Our client is a Well-established banking group with diversified businesses in Wealth Management, Retail, Corporate banking. With their continuous expansion, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a complaint handling professional to join their team in retail banking business.
Report to the Head of Compliant handling, you will lead a sizeable team to ensure verbal and written complaints are handled professionally according to services quality standard, internal policies and regulatory guidelines. You will perform investigation and analysis on complaints cases and liaise with internal stakeholders to identify areas of improvement. You will maintain complaints handling system and generate management reports. You will also provide compliant handling training to junior staff.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 12 years' experience in compliant handling/ service quality management/ customer services, preferably gained in banking and/or financial services industry
- Over 5 years team management experience
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339/ email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 251633
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only