Commercial Manager - Financial Modelling
A globally leading player in the real estate business. They are currently looking for a Commercial Manager to conduct due diligence, valuations and modelling duties
- This is a contributor role where you will perform all rounded financial modelling, pricing and tender review
- Produce valuation reports and conduct market research on various industries
- Scenario modelling for new business initiatives and assessing projects' feasibilities.
- Managing tender and pricing procedures for the company in regional projects
- Provide recommendations on profitability
- Degree holder in Business or Accounting, CFA or CPA qualification preferred not mandatory
- Minimum 5 years of analysis or advisory experience within an in house or external firm
- Excellent analytical skills, business partnering and financial modelling exposure is a plus
- Candidates with less experiences will be considered for Assistant Commercial Manager
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese)
The client offers a competitive remuneration package. Interested parties please apply below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with #245105 - Commercial Manager as the email subject.