Commercial Director, HK - FMCG
- One fast-growing FMCG company
- Strategic change management and development plans
- Performance-driven team culture
Our client is one of the market-leading FMCG companies with a pioneering business strategy and rapid growth. The company has an aggressive growth plan and they are looking for a Commercial Director to achieve sustainable commercial development in Hong Kong and further leverage the winning business at this vital time.
You will formulate and implement the retail sales, operations, trade marketing, merchandising and commercial strategies for the business with a sustainable development plan in HK; your primary responsibilities will include:
- Direct all commercial activities, plans and programs to achieve business objectives
- Lead the formulation of retail operation, trade marketing, business partnership and commercial strategies related to the HK market and complement it with multiyear development plans
- Manage sales planning, forecasting, trade investment and ensure the implementation is aligned with business strategies
- Form and maintain relationships with key customers and develop suitable partnerships
- Overlook costs, supply chain, logistics and any events wherever required to provide business efficiencies
- Partner with the regional leadership team to formulate enhancement plans and strategies for people policies and improve functional competencies
- Drive the growth of a positive and performance-driven team culture
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 12+ years of sales & operation management experience in the FMCG sector, preferably in the food category, with solid experience in managing multidimensional sales channels and trade partnerships
- Strong track record of success in driving business growth in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in designing and conducting retail sales tactics with a proven track record in developing data-driven business strategy
- Excellent team management & development skills, the solution-oriented mindset with concrete and tactical development experience
- Strong analytical, business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding leadership, presentation and people skills with a solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent command of written & spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin required
Contact Anki Lau on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL249772.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.