Client Relationship Manager - Professional Services
Our client is a highly-reputable international law firm. Due to expansion, they are currently seeking a Client Relationship Manager to be based in Hong Kong to work with their global team.
Reporting to the Global Head of Client Services, you will work with the firm's partners to provide key account management strategies for firm's most valuable multinational and Chinese corporate clients to drive business opportunities and revenue growth. You will develop and implement effective and robust key account strategies that will lead to new business opportunities with existing clients and ensure all client requests are fulfilled, while monitoring service level agreements and reporting. You will build direct relationships with clients in order to understand their issues and tailor solutions to meet their needs. This position is part of a wider global client service team so you will also be working with international colleagues on global accounts.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum of 8 years' B2B client-facing sales or key account management experience
- Experience in managing a robust client / key account management program
- Prior exposure to professional services or the legal industry in an international work environment
- An ability to develop strong relationships with partners and clients and proactively work to understand their priorities, objectives and needs
- Proven experience in providing consultative solutions and resolving client issues
- Excellent English and Mandarin verbal and written skills
- A Bachelor's degree
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT246992.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.