Business Transformation Manager, COO Function
- Retail Banking Transformation
- Project & Program Management Exp.
- English and Chinese Language Skills Required
One of our key clients is going through exciting phase of transformation within their retail banking business lines. To help facilitate and manage different business initiatives, they're looking for an experienced Business Transformation Manager under the COO function to join their team in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Head of Transformation, you will assist in driving different strategies to support operational transformation, as well as help develop other business initiatives. You will act as an internal consultant for the Bank and identify areas of improvement and efficiency. This role requires someone with a strong change mindset, and can manage multiple programmes at the same time whilst managing stakeholders across the board.
To qualify, individuals must have:
- Bachelors' degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- At least 10 years' working experience process transformation, project and program management in retail banking, commercial banking or private banking industries in Hong Kong
- Background in Retail banking operations would be a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese, Mandarin would be a plus
- Currently Hong Kong based
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk quoting RR249242 or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.