Business Manager, Greater Bay Area, Banking
Our client is a leading banking group with diversified businesses in Retail, Corporate and Private banking. With their continuous growth, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre business management professional to join their retail banking business.
Reporting to the Head of Business, you will be a key member of the GBA business team to formulate business strategies, plan and implement various business initiatives and manage projects to drive business growth for GBA segment. You will drive customer on-boarding journey and carry out projects to uplift customer experience. You will work closely with internal marketing communications team to implement marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisitions and product penetrations. You will work with various internal stakeholders to ensure the best competitive products are marketed to relevant customers. You will work closely with different sales channels, especially online channel, and formulate and develop marketing strategies and plans for them to enhance their sales performance.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree in related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years' experience in segment management /product management / marketing/ business management for retail banking business
- Ability to steer discussions, lead projects and build consensus
- Strong analytical, negotiations and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for Assistant Manager grade
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339/ email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 246654 www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only