Business Development Manager - Air Freight
My client is a market leading global logistics company. With more than 200 employees in Hong Kong, they provides quality ocean, air freight and warehouse management services. Looking to reinforce their sales team, they are now in search of a Business Development Manager as an individual contributor.
You would be developing new businesses and securing revenue as an individual contributor. You would be developing sales plans and campaigns to maximize business opportunities. As a Business Development Manager, your responsibilities would include:
- Developing new businesses and securing revenue for both new and existing clients
- Redesigning business development process for specific services or products for more efficient sales engagement
- Planning and establishing joint venture with alliance companies to strengthen global logistics networks with all rounded services
- Responding to RFP (Requests for Proposal) or Tender and preparing presentations for sales lead
- Coordinating with procurement and operation teams to ensure secure freight space
- Conducting market research on client's needs and competitors' trend to take advantage of market opportunities
- Prepare budget plans and sales report for internal stakeholders' management
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Diploma holder with at least 4 years of sales experience within the logistics industry
- Experience selling air freight services is a MUST
- Experience selling ocean freight services would be an advantage
- Candidates with less experience would be considered as Assistant Sales Manager
- Proactive, energetic, disciplined with good communication skills
- Strong command of written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
If interested, please contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email email@example.com
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 244812.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.