Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Divisional Manager, Sales & Marketing
- Top-tier listed Garment Manufacturer
- Production in China and Southeast Asia
- HK-based role with a focus on the US and EU markets
My client is a listed global textile company specializing in knitted textiles and garments. With production bases in China, Southeast Asia and subsidiaries in multiple countries, they are known for their commitment to quality and sustainability. Their integrated production capabilities and strategic partnerships with renowned brands have positioned them as a key player in the industry. They are now hiring a Business Development Director to lead their new team.
Based in HK with regular travel, you will be responsible for developing and executing a business plan to drive sales with the US and EU clients, covering apparel production in China, Vietnam, and Cambodia.
As a Business Development Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Achieve sales revenue targets within existing and prospective client accounts.
- Set and monitor sales and activity KPIs for business development, client account management, and marketing teams.
- To meet budgeted targets, oversee business development and client account management teams.
- Manage the Product Design and Development team, collaborating with marketing for effective lead generation.
- Train and develop the sales team, fostering motivation, goal setting, and product knowledge.
- Promote the organization and its products, aligning target and prospective clients with service offerings.
To qualify, one must possess:
- Bachelor's degree
- Extensive experience in planning and implementing comprehensive business development, lead generation, and client management strategies within the garment manufacturing industry.
- Specialization in US/ EU retail labels, demonstrating a deep understanding of the US and EU market dynamics
- Demonstrated success in effectively managing and directing teams across the entire sales cycle, from product design and development to achieving successful client acquisition.
- 10+ years of senior management experience in marketing within the garment manufacturing sector
- Ability to lead business development efforts, with a focus on US labels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Chinese and English.
This is a HK-based role with regular travel.
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL267723.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend