Business Development Director - Corporate Education
Our client is a well-established international education provider that is hiring a Business Development Director for their corporate and financial training business.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for identifying suitable commercial opportunities in Hong Kong to generate revenue. You will manage the full spectrum of the business development cycle from prospecting and outreach, to senior level pitching and proposal development, ultimately through to sales negotiation and closing. You will create and cultivate client relationships and work closely with them as projects are being implemented. In this role, you will also be the main contact and account manager for current and existing clients.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum of 8 years' B2B client-facing hunter sales experience and a strong track record of success
- Experience in selling complex solutions; exposure to education or Learning and Development industries and contract management advantageous
- A strong understanding of financial markets training and a network of financial services and corporate clients
- Ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated
- A high level of resilience and determination to succeed
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Fluent verbal and written skills in both English and Mandarin
Contact Leona Tjio on 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking on the button below quoting reference number LT245055.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.