Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Senior Consultant, Finance & Accounting
Our client is a well-known French beverage seller. It is the world's second largest wine and spirits producer. They have over 18,000 employees around the work. They are hiring a business analyst responsible for all management reporting and financial analysis duties. This role will take care of the HK and Macao market and report to the FP&A manager.
- Prepare monthly report and forecast for understanding brand performance
- Handle monthly financial results and variance between budget/forecast/prior year
- Perform analysis on general & administrative expenses
- Validate market forecast and challenge inventory assumptions
- Prepare management reports including channel performance and trade inventory
- Work closely with Shared Service Center and region for any data discrepancies
- Liaise with different department to ensure that reporting data are obtained in time
- Monitor accrual and payment status on POs
- Assist in pricing analysis
- Handle ad-hoc analysis and projects
- Bachelor degree in Accountancy or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in FMCG
- Strong analytical skills and advanced skills in Excel
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Accounting software knowledge (JDE and/or Hyperion Planning) would be advantageous
Interested parties please contact Bella to at email@example.com or call at 3103 4368 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number # 261680 - Business Analyst, FP&A
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend