Business Analyst (Change Management)- 25-34k
- Working closely with the client's leaders to develop their digital business through different operational & technology initiatives
- Lead requirement activities to facilitate elaboration of customer and business user stories
- Execute testing and facilitating communication across different functional teams
- Lead change management for both client's business and technology teams, ensuring operational and business benefits are realised
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Technology, Engineering or a related field
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in business analysis, consulting and/or technology.
- Strong experience in gathering requirements and delivering changes with a mix of business, technology and digital focused projects
- Demonstrated strong business acumen, with ability to apply creativity and judgment in analysing and solving complex problems
- Nice to have salesforce or CRM knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written, oral and presentation) skills, demonstrating maturity to work with executives and senior leaders
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin is prefer)
- Self-motivated team player
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.