Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Director, Technology
- Provide project management, workflow design, test management and consultancy services to the business to drive improvement in systems, products, service, process efficiency and control
- Work closely with parties including various business users, operations, IT and risk stewards etc. to ensure effective project implementation and process management support
- Participate in the project planning, testing and implementation of product launch and system enhancement
- Adopt Agile methodology and DevOps practices for end-to-end project management life cycle into project /systems implementation in various business areas
- Take up as PMO for large scale projects / programmes
- University graduate in related disciplines or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum of two years solid banking/ insurance experience in project management, system implementation or business transformation preferred
- Strong self-motivation and creativity, with excellent project management, communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly build relationships with key stakeholders
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend