Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Analyzing software systems, applications, and web services to evaluate their functionality and efficiency.
- Coordinating with Technical and Non-Technical team members to communicate system requirements and specifications.
- Seamlessly integrating new systems, applications, and programs with business processes and operations.
- Presenting system development proposals to Management and obtaining their approval.
- Optimizing the performance of web-based customer portals and support services.
- Ensuring user proficiency with new systems, applications, and programs across departments.
- Implementing new innovations in the field of system and enterprise architecture.
- Manages, and is responsible for the successful completion of all aspects of assigned project work
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or software engineering, and 3 years related work experience
- Professional experience in business analysis or IT consultancy is a plus
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Strong organizational and communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience with Workflow Management Systems is a plus
- Experience with Core Banking System or Credit Card Services is a plus
- Experience on Agile / Scrum development methodology
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend