Brand Manager - FMCG / 30 - 45k
- Top tier FMCG MNC with quality brands
- Flexible and team work culture
- Career development opportunity
My client is a well known FMCG MNC. With more than 90,000 employees globally, they are one of the key players within the FMCG industry covering personal care, OTC and healthcare categories. Looking to reinforce their brand ownership, they are now in search of a Brand Manager. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Brand Manager.
You will be responsible for formulating both online and offline brand strategies. You will be reviewing budget plan and marketing performance to further enhance brand awareness. As a Brand Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Formulating brand strategy and annual budget plan to achieve business and marketing goal
- Developing go to marketing plan for product launches and strengthen brand awareness with both online and offline initiatives
- Analysing market and consumer data to create consumer segmentation to further improve consumer acquisition and retention
- Developing online and offline product content strategy to increase conversion rate and drive O2O traffics
- Maintaining and improving CRM system to increase customer base
- Collaborating with sales, logistics teams and external vendors to ensure successful implementation of branding campaigns
To qualify, one must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 4 years of brand marketing experience within the FMCG industry
- Open to candidate with experience handling personal care, healthcare, OTC and other non food categories products
- Experience handling both online and offline branding campaign is MUST
- Experience with CRM program will be an advantage
- Creative, proactive, good presentation with problem solving mentality
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 251209.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.