Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Principal Consultant, Finance & Accounting
About Our Client:
Our client is an international law firm with over 25 offices across the globe, they are currently looking for a Billing Officer to assist in invoicing and billing matters, the position will report to Billing Supervisor and work closely with other billers in the team.
Report to Billing Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Handle billing matters for Hong Kong and China office
- Prepare bills and reports according to the Firm's policies and procedures
- Ensure bills are prepared in accordance with relevant polices, guidelines and practices, both internal and external, in a timely manner
- Monitor aging of unbilled fees for assigned partners and/or clients
- Monitor payment of assigned clients' accounts receivable and coordinate collection efforts
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Accounting and Finance or any related disciplines
- At least 1 year of working experience in billing or accounts receivable, within professional services or law firms
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Attention to detailts, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please contact Ariel Chan at +852 3103 4336 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number #249517 Billing Officer. For more information, please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend