Billing & Accounts Officer
Client: One of the longest-established international law firms in Hong Kong, providing a global service with offices in over 50 cities on six continents.
- Responsible for month end billings
- Maintain the client and matter information
- Handle rate of all matters
- Track volume discounting for specific clients
- Handle all long term client's account receivable process
- Responsible for full set of account of the firm's dormant company
- Support Finance Manager in preparing month end reports, which includes management account, actual vs budget analysis and work in progress report etc.
- Assist annual budget, forecast, audit and tax review
- Support Partners' Ad hoc request
- Diploma or Degree holder in law is preferred
- Law firm or professional service related work experience are preferred
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Detail-oriented, good time management
- High commitment and good team player
Interested parties please apply below or send your resume to email@example.com quoting #251795 - Billing & Accounts Officer.