AVP, Structured Product Development, Banking
Our client is a top tier banking group with diversified businesses across the region. With their continuous expansion in their wealth management business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre product development professional to join the Structured Product Management Team for their retail banking business.
Report directly to Structured Product Head, you will be the a key member of structured products team to drive AUM and revenue growth. You will drive product development and enhancement to meet business objectives. You will keep abreast of latest market trend, analyse customers' behaviour, key financial drivers and competitors'' strategy to sustain a continuous product growth and maintain competitiveness in the market. You will coordinate with different departments, including Operation in streamlining processes, Marketing and Distribution Channel to drive business growth and Risk and Compliance in ensuring adherence of relevant policies and guidelines.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 6 years' experience in structured product management/ product development for wealth management products for retail banking or wealth management business
- Candidates with other investment product experience will also be considered
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Manager
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339 or firstname.lastname@example.org / APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 252628
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only