AVP/ VP, Special Asset
Our client is a retail and commercial bank in Hong Kong. They are looking for an AVP/ VP Special Asset candidate to join their team.
- Deal with the corporate customers for loans workout plans
- Handle non-performing corporate loan and debt recovery work including debt restructure, collateral disposal and recommend appropriate remedial strategy
- Monitor collection and loan restructuring process, including the participation of the banker's meeting, discussion with internal/external legal for appropriate actions, preparation of the bank's internal correspondence to clients, establishment and evaluation of different recovery plans and legal actions
- Gather information and perform preliminary analysis on the credit problems
- Conduct credit control and policy review for special assets management.
- Liaise with external parties (including lawyers, accountants, insolvency practitioners) during the workout process
- University graduate in Business Administration, Accounting and Finance or other related discipline
- 4 years experience in commercial/ corporate credit or special asset
- Welcome to big 4 candidate in restructuring services team
- Strong customer negotiation skills and good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in English and Chinese