Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 19 February 2023
- SalaryHK$60000 - HK$800000.00 per month
- LocationHong Kong
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineBanking & Financial Services
Back to jobs
AVP/VP, Global markets compliance - work life balance
- Lead or participate in various compliance projects in relation to Global Markets
- Review new business and product proposals or transactions; and approve in accordance with delegated authority Respond promptly to enquires on compliance related mater
- Interact regularly with the Global Markets business covering all asset classes, including Fixed Income, OTC and Listed Equity Derivatives, Trading, Sales and Structured Products
- Provide support and independent and timely guidance and challenge to the business and other functions on all issues relating to the day-to -day business, new business initiatives, regulatory developments, transactional queries, and proposed material amendments to controls and process flow.
- Liaise with internal auditors and other control functions on various request in relation to compliance matters.
- Undergraduate Degree with 5 years or more experience in the Compliance department of financial institutions, international brokers or regulators; with strong knowledge of global market products in APAC
- Sound understanding of applicable HKMA and SFC rules and regulations
- Sound know-how of the Investment Bank and Global Markets business and products
- Strong relationship building, communication, interpersonal skills, and analytical skills
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend