Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Business Manager, Banking & Financial Services
Our client is a well-established financial institution with a strong presence in Hong Kong. They offer a wide range of services including commercial banking, retail and corporate banking services. With their team expanding, they are looking for Manager/AVP in their group credit risk department.
- Execut and prepare credit risk reports for management use, which inclues performing credit risk stress testing
- Assist with climate risk reports, annual ICAAP and other risk monitoring projects
- Consolidate risk management reports from risk management units and assist with the implementation of risk management projects
- Keep track of changes in macro economies, regulatory requirements and business development, analyze its impact on risk management, and propose risk management measures accordingly;
- Qualifications and degree or above, major in Economics, Risk Management, Accounting, Business & Administration or relevant professions
- At least 3-5 years' experience in risk management, such as credit risk, market risk, interest risk
- Experience and knowledge in credit risk reports relevant to stress testing is an advantage
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and language skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, SAS or SQL is highly preferred
- Excellent Chinese and English.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend