Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 25 January 2023
- SalaryHK$40000 - HK$60000.00 per month
- LocationHong Kong
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineBanking & Financial Services
Back to jobs
AVP Credit Analyst - SME/Business Banking
A sizeable foreign corporate bank is currently seeking a Credit Analyst to perform overall credit analysis for their portfolio.
- Review and recommend credit applications for customers under an assigned portfolio and advice business units on risk assessment, monitoring and account strategy
- Monitor the Bank's credit risk at individual and portfolio level against irregularities identified / deteriorating business conditions
- Identify any deterioration of portfolio quality assigned under periodic review and to ensure timely response according to the bank policies.
- Ensure compliance of regulatory requirements and internal bank policies
- Degree holder in Banking, Business Management, Economics, Finance, or related disciplines
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in credit risk, commercial banking, or corporate banking experience in lending or related activities
- Strong credit analytical and risk assessment skills
- Sound knowledge in bank operation, bank products, credit framework and regulatory requirements
- Effective presentation skill and sound ability in handling
- A good team player, result-oriented, with strong sense of ownership
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager/Manager.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend