Audit Manager, Credit Risk Audit
Our client is a renowned Retail and Commercial Bank in Hong Kong with strong local presence. With the team expanding, an excellent opportunity arises for Internal Audit professionals.
You will be responsible for carrying out audit assignments relating to Credit Risk Management. You will design and develop new audit methodology and enhance the audit process. You will also prepare reports with audit findings and recommendations, critically analyse the key risk areas and apply professional judgment to identify internal control weaknesses.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Accounting, or related disciplines
- Professional qualification in CPA/CIA
- Preferably at least 3 years of internal audit experience in the banking industry specializing in Audit.
- Open to Big 4 with experience performing audit for Banking/FS clients
- Proficient in English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for Assistant Manager.
Contact Andy Yip at (852) 3103 4309 / firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AY 247566
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only