Sales Executive - Hospitality
Our client is a designer and manufacturer of products used in hotels. Due to expansion, they are now looking to hire a Sales Manager to continue to grow their strong client base.
Reporting to the General Manager, this is a regional individual contributor role in HK responsible for new business sales and account management of hospitality clients. As such, you will manage the end to end sales process from prospecting qualified leads through to setting meetings, negotiations, and closing deals. You will also be responsible for after sales management as well. This is an excellent opportunity for a hunter sales candidate looking for a good career path and commissions.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum of 4 years' work experience
- At least 1-2 years' proven track record in sales
- Exposure to, or an interest in, the hospitality industry
- Excellent communication skills with a strong ability in articulation and influencing
- Self-starter mentality and problem-solving mindset
- FLuent English; Cantonese and Mandarin are advantageous
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT249375.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.