What will you do?
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is looking to join a dynamic, fast paced and people-oriented business. In this role, you will work closely with your team to deliver quality recruitment service to both clients and candidates. You will manage the full candidate cycle including candidates sourcing, interviewing, shortlisting and offer management. You will build a long term relationship with candidates, win referrals and build your network. You will keep abreast of the latest market trends and share insights with candidates who are undergoing the job searching process.
Who are we looking for?
- A passionate and dynamic individual who love to work with people!
- A keen learner who is interested in developing a rewarding career within a fast paced industry.
- Resilient and collaborative with a "can-do" attitude
- Candidates with no experience who are looking to move into a sales/ business development related role are welcome to apply.
- Advantageous for candidates with past internship experience in a Recruitment Firm
Where can Ambition bring you?
- Craft Your Career - At Ambition, we give people the opportunity to craft a career that suits not just their skills, but enables them to achieve their personal ambitions. We've supported our people as they moved into new specialisms, taken up new roles, and even changed functions.
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture - ?From fresh graduates to mid-career switchers and experienced recruiters, we've seen them all! It's not about where you come from, it's about who you are and what you bring to the table. Our diverse and inclusive culture, where differing opinions and ways of working are valued, is a key ingredient to our business' success. And that's never going to change
- Tools, Support & Infrastructure - We offer first class infrastructure, provide the best available recruitment tools, and we are supported by a world class support team, all so you can focus on what you do best and succeed.
- Training & Development - From Day 1, you'll learn from the best and be supported by our L&D specialist through a comprehensive learning and development plan. Gain the knowledge and skills that you need to excel in your role and develop professionally.
Interested applicants please submit your resume or reach out for more information.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.