Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 19 February 2023
- SalaryHK$1000000.00 - HK$1400000.00 per annum
- LocationHong Kong
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineAmbition Executive Search, Sales & Marketing
Associate Marketing Director, EU Consumer Health
- Big brand with 70,000+ employees across the globe
- Partner with a high-performing team
- New product and brand innovation
Our client is a European Consumer Heath company with more than 70,000 employees across the globe. The company is the market leader in its category of products globally and has a clear expansion plan in Asia. With Hong Kong as a vital hub, the business unit has been achieving double-digit growth consecutively for the last five years. They are looking for an Associate Marketing Director to design and lead a winning brand and marketing strategy.
You will be part of a dynamic and collaborative team with an open culture, responsible for the annual brand strategy and innovative tactics in line with the commercial objective. As an Associate Marketing Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead a small team, develop a winning brand marketing strategy and create a sustainable annual growth plan
- Drive new product innovation from ideation to launch across the business case, brand positioning, and marketing activation
- Maximize business potential with portfolio strategy and continuous improvement plan
- Initiate innovative processes and implement a long-term approach to customer journey management and engagement.
- Closely partnering with the sales team to bring best-in-class selling stories and execution
- Launch a full range of marketing activities and implement go-to-market plans in all channels by working with internal stakeholders & cross-functional teams
- Complies with healthcare compliance, procedures and internal regulations
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and 10+ years' experience in a Marketing & Brand management role in Nutrition/ Consumer Health/ Pharmaceutical/ OTC sector
- Strong leadership skills and experience in a multi-national team environment
- Brilliant in key stakeholder management with strong influencing and interpersonal skills in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding business acumen with strong analytical and professional presentation skills
- A strong team player and self-starter with a positive can-do attitude
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
Contact Anki Lau on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL263420.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend